Friday, December 20, 2013

The Duck Commander.

Ok to start off yes I am from Louisiana, yes I hunt ducks but no I do not have alligators in my backyard nor do I have any of the particular stereotypes that you have seen on the History Channel or on A&E television. That however does not mean that I am not a huge Duck Dynasty fan or that I do not support the beliefs of Phil Robertson because believe me I do. Am I a perfect Godly Christian by all means no. Lets put it this way the Bible tells us in Leviticus 20:13  "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." This country was founded on religious beliefs where has the religion gone. We are punishing a man for expressing his First Amendment rights. We are punishing a man because he has not abandoned his religion. So this I am asking America what have we become. Together we need to stop this abomination that has plagued this nation.

BRING BACK THE RELIGION.

No comments:

Post a Comment