Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dealing with Life.

Every Christian being deals with different situations on our walk of life. It begins when we are teenagers and we are just beginning to comprehend this world until we are older and have seen so much. The walk that we walk isn't easy for anyone and no one understands it. We don't understand why people die or why we lose people As life progresses we learn to deal with these situations and we learn that even though we lose our loved ones they are always with us in our hearts. We love our family and we love our friends. To some of us that line is blurred my friends are my family just like my teammates are my family. It's very simple we ride together we die together. There is not a person whom I call a friend that I don't trust with my life and there is also not a person whom I call my friend who I wouldn't take a bullet for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment